Privacy Statement at Woodtrick.eu
– browsing our online shop and the goods available;
– inquiries related to goods presented in the store through the online store;
– ordering goods through the Product Service.
- For the purpose of the relevant data protection legislation, the data controller is
OPTIMIST Danuta Słomińska – Kłys
- In the interests of the safety of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being shared to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and consistently check their compliance with relevant legislation – Law Protection of personal data, law on the provision of services by electronic means, as well as all kinds of executive and legislative acts Community.
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of regulations or in order to the contract between the parties.
- We may collect the following data about you:
- information you give us by filling in forms on our site;
- by collecting “cookies” files (see the Cookies policy).
- The data given in the form is processed for the purpose of the function of specific form like to make a contact of handling process information.
- The personal data left on the site will not be sold to the third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- You have the right to access or to rectify any information held about you. You can also request the cessation of processing data at any time.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to us through the details you will find in Contact.
Data: 24.04.2017 r.