Cookies policy at Woodtrick.eu
- Woodtrick.eu does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (“cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the User’s terminal and are intended for use on the Service’s Web site. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their storage duration and a unique number.
- Woodtrick.eu inserts cookies on User’s device and has an access to these files.
- Cookies are used to:
A) adjusting the content of the website to your preferences and optimizing usage of the website; these files allow you to recognize your User’s device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs;
B) create statistics to help to understand how Website Users use the web to improve their structure and content;
C) maintenance of the User’s session (after logging in), so the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Website;
- Within the Service, two main types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user device until you log out, leave the web site, or disable the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the user deletes them.
- The following cookies are used within the Service:
A) “necessary” cookies, which allow you to use the services available within the Service, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication under the Service;
B) security cookies, such as those used to detect fraud within the Service;
C) “performance” cookies to collect information about how to use the Website;
D) “functional” cookies that allow you to “memorize” user settings and personalization of your user interface, such as the language or region, the font size, the appearance of your website, etc .;
E) “advertising” cookies, which allow users to provide more customized content to their users.
- In many cases web browser allows cookies to be stored on user’s device. Users may change cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed by blocking the automatic operation of cookies in the settings of the web browser, or to inform the User every time they are placed on the device. Detailed information of ways of handling cookies is available in the web browser settings.
- Cookies saved on the User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.
- More information about cookies available at http://www.society.org/ or in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.
The owner of an online store.